Alicante Solicitors > Raymundo & Hopman, and from our first working day,
have been offering legal advise to several Associations of people affected
by the Coast Laws, Land Laws or other sort of regulations and/or
Local/State Government acts against their members interests.
Our Legal Services for the Associations are divided in two different areas; the constitution and management of the
Association itself and the legal assistance related to the grounds and object of the Association.
- Association formal establishment and Management.
- Preparation of Bylaws.
- Calling and Personal attending to meetings.
- Preparation of the minutes and Books Keeping.
- Applications and arrangements with Public Bodies and Registries.
2. Association Object;
- Complete legal advice.
- Continuos Status reportís.
- Applications and dealings with Public Bodies.
- Allegations and Petitions to the Authorities.
- Petitions at the Administrative Courts.
- Appeals to the Superior Court of Justice.
- Any other arrangement or service that you may need in all sort of legal fields.
Also, all the members of the Association for which we have the pleasure to legally assist are having important
deductions regarding Lawyers fees please, contact us for further information.
The best guarantee of a qualified service is our experience and we would like to assure to you that
we will do our best to help your Association to your entire satisfaction.
Connie Raymundo - Raymundo & Hopman, Solicitors in Alicante (c)